P14 Angular Adapter
P14 ANGULAR ADAPTOR
- The adaptor (base & cone) is used for screw retained restoration and enables réhabilitation on non-parallel implants by correcting extreme angles of the implant.
- The angle of the implant is corrected by using a base.
- The base is available in angles of 17˚ and 30˚ and at heights of 1 mm and 3 mm. The cone enables connection of a temporary titanium abutment or permanent abutment made with plastic sleeves for casting.
- Issued patent.
- A perfect solution for “all on four” restorations.
- A multi-unit which enables the dentist to reach an esthetic solution in cases of rehabilitation of implants in extreme angles.
- Fixes extreme angles of 17˚ and 30˚.
- Platform switching by design, allowing perfect environment for the soft-tissues growth and helps preventing bone resorption.
- A variety of sleeves can be connected to the cone as well as a ball attachment.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
bioDENT brings implantology into the future with a 3D digitally planned implant method.