i7 Integral Implant
i7 INTEGRAL IMPLANT
- One-piece implant combining implant and abutment in conical form.
- Groovy Integral implant (Smart Implant).
- Suitable for immediate loading where there is enough bone in both dimensions (height and width) as in post-extraction sockets.
- Recommended for the low jaw in the anterior zone.
- Quick insertion, Increased strength due to unified structure.
- Sharp and deep threads that facilitate primary stability.
- Ideal for non-surgical approach.
- Its optimal usage is for mild and dense bone.
- The mechanical preparations (grinding) are optional but are only to be done in the patient’s mouth, not in the lab.
- Extra short implants with a length of 6 mm are offered in the 4.2 and 5mm diameter.
- Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
bioDENT brings implantology into the future with a 3D digitally planned implant method.