i10C Trapeze Implant with Conical Platform
• The conical connection between the implant and the internal hex increases the tightness of the implant to the prosthetic part.
• Helps reduce the risk of penetration by bacteria and helps prevent gingivitis and future bone lost.
• Groovy neck.
• Has a special conical restoration parts.
• Two separate external threads: Flat thread that enables the strongest initial stability & Sharp thread that enables the insertion of the implant easily and with minimal trauma to the bone.
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR PRECISE IMPLANTATIONS
bioDENT brings implantology into the future with a 3D digitally planned implant method.